My poor little baby girl spent much of yesterday and today in tears. A trip to the clinic revealed what we suspected. Her right ear is the culprit. Poor little love.
Tomorrow will be better. I wish I had more arms to cuddle both babies all day long.
Did they give you any drops for her ear to numb it? You can buy them OTC here in the States . . .may be worth a look as it seemed to soothe my babies and is just another method of getting some relief.
BIG HUGZ...
ReplyDeleteLove that smile.
hope she feels better soon..
Poor sweetie! But what a cutie she is!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid I use to suffer from ear infections all the time. I even got a few as an adult. I feel for Chick because I know how awful it feels.
ReplyDeleteOnce the antibiotics kick in she'll be fine. Just give her lots of hugs in the mean time.
Poor Chick. I hope she is on the fast road to recovery.
ReplyDeletegive these to chick for me please: xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeletePoor little Chick. Hope she's already on the mend.
ReplyDeleteAdorable little smile though from one feeling so punk. Always adorable!
That is one stinking cute kiddo. Hope she's on the mend soon!
ReplyDeletePoor little thing, I hope she feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteoh no! poor baby :( hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteFeel better chickie!
ReplyDeleteDid they give you any drops for her ear to numb it? You can buy them OTC here in the States . . .may be worth a look as it seemed to soothe my babies and is just another method of getting some relief.
And hope you get some sleep Mamma & Pappa!
She is a darling and my heart breaks when little one are in any pain. Hugs all around the house!
ReplyDeleteBig ooowwwiiieee! I'm sure the meds will get her feeling better really fast.
ReplyDeleteShe is simply stunning. Hope the ear is all better.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!