Here is what I am giving away:

How cute is that? Chick has the bluest of blue eyes, so it won't do for her and even though my eyes are a green/brown mix, it's a little small for me.
The shirt is brand new and is size 18 months. Chick is 12.5 months and it would fit her perfectly now, so I think it is sized a little small. That said, Chick is a tank, so who knows?
In order to participate in the giveaway, here are the rules:
1. Choose a blog that you love (but it cannot be mine) and leave a comment in the comment section of that blog telling the blogger why you enjoy reading their words. I want to pass some love around the blog community.
2. Copy the URL of the blog and paste it in the comment section of my blog. It would be great if you could post the URL of the actual blog post on which you left the comment.
3. Make sure that you leave your email or another way to contact you in the comment section.
I will choose the winner via a random number generator (or, if a particular comment touches me, I may choose that one completely subjectively...hey, it's my giveaway!).
I should also mention that this blog has a fairly small readership, so your chances of winning are HUGE.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday September 8th, 2010 (I have a short attention span).
Okay...GO!!
You are the best...
ReplyDeleteLove that shirt..
I have one of those and hope to use it one day...
with my little Asian brown eyed girl..
Have a great week..
Hugz...
fun! I have blue-eyed children as well but I've seen those shirts and they are very cute.
ReplyDeleteYou still have an attention span? Lucky you! haha. What a great idea.
ReplyDeleteHmm not sure how they'll end up, but my girl seems to have hazel eyes so I disqualify myself.
ReplyDeleteLong time lurker on your blog - you've drawn me out! Please count me in for your contest! I made a comment of this blog: http://myamazeingjourney.blogspot.com/ but it won't show up until the Blog owner approves my comment. I majorly coveted that shirt when I was pursuing a China adoption - but sadly I had to drop out after I got married. I am however currently journeying on the fertility treatment train and dreaming of someday having a daughter with my husband's milk chocolate eyes! :-) BTW I really enjoy your blog (and I'm not just sucking up!) - my all time favourite post was the "Pictorial Interview with Chick" - it was hilarious! Thanks for allowing me to have a glimpse into your family's life!
ReplyDeleteI really only read blogs I LOVE, but one of my fave's is Our LIttle Tongginator.
ReplyDeletehttp://ourlittletongginator.blogspot.com/2010/09/choices-choices.html