I usually shower when the babies are napping, but because I started back on an exercise regime last week, I now exercise when they nap, then shower afterward. If I'm REALLY lucky, I can exercise and shower before Chick and Pea wake from their naps, but if I'm not, then I have to shower with them wreaking havoc upstairs. Though we've pretty much baby-proofed the upper floor for safety issues, they can still manage to do a lot of damage within just a few minutes.
Case in point:
 |
| Point of Origin |
 |
| It's like a trail to figure out how to get back to me if they get lost. |
 |
| The hallway needed a bit of decoration anyway... |
Oh...Hi, Mama! What are YOU doing here?
I'm seeing a tampon theme here.
ReplyDeleteJust look at those faces, how could you be angry. They are innocent - I am sure of it. Must have been a goblin that did that!
LOL!! And you shower quickly - so you've said. They ARE quick. Funny, funny little babies.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Reminds me of the time when Jazzie opened a box of tampons and lined each and every one of them up on the floor :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry it will seem less funny when mine does it I am sure.
ReplyDeleteLOL! They are fast!
ReplyDeleteIt must be tampon week! Hannah got into her diaper bag yesterday morning and I found her with two cardboard cigars sticking out of her mouth and the remnants just inside the front door ready to welcome visitors. Nothing like a little tampon to say, 'Welcome!'
Such cute little destructive babies!
You're so much braver than I! I still put Hannah in her crib when I shower and turn on Treehouse. You're brave to let them wander/wreak havoc on your house while you're in the shower!!
(LOL...the other day when I was showering I heard a 'CRASH' which made me turn off the water and run to the bedroom. I hate to admit that my first thought wasn't 'I hope she's ok' but rather 'oh no....now she can get out when I'm showering!l Thankfully she was just fine and still in her crib. A win-win situation for both of us! :o)
You need to consider entering that photo in a contest...I have just the one from Our Canada Magazine. Priceless...haha
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! How can you get upset with those faces though?
ReplyDeleteI just bring D into the shower with me. It is easier...but it might be a tight squeeze with those tampon monsters!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!