Thursday, September 30, 2010

Daddy

Photobucket
When J. arrives home from work each day, he has to ever-so-quietly enter the house, put away his lunch bag and change his clothes so the twins don't hear him. Once they know he is home, he is tackled and "forced" to play all kinds of fun toddler games. Today, J. found the three of us playing on the deck. Pea, in particular, wanted to be the first to have some Daddy time.  J. was only too happy to oblige.

12 comments:

  1. Such JOY! Matt used to do this with the girls. The giggles and smiles were simply THE best.
    Your babies are wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have pictures just EVERYWHERE in your house! I couldn't resist framing half of the ones you put on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear giggles right through your adorable pics!

    Can you toss me up next Uncle J?

    Love, Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT..
    Toooooo cute..
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a blast. But who wouldn't being bounced around?

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are amazing pictures! the love and fun and joy speak loud and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course they get so excited when Daddy comes home. He is obviously loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the love!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the love!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete