Pea's stylist, Laura (a very sweet girl from Manchester, England) did a fantastic job with his first haircut. Though we didn't talk to him about what was going to happen beforehand, he was an amazing little client and all the stylists remarked how wonderfully behaved he was (and Chick too as she was patiently waiting in the big, comfy chairs). There was no crying, whining or squirming. He sat stoically and waited sweetly for his curls to be lopped off. I'm hoping those curls aren't gone for good.
Why am I crying? Is it because I know all you've been through and now you get to experience the joys of motherhood? Is it because I simply adore the way you document and appreciate each single milestone (big or small) or is it because of the sweet look in Pea's eyes???? Don't know - he is simply too sweet.
Adorbs.
ReplyDeleteSuch a handsome boy!! :o)
ReplyDeleteCould Pea come over and give Z some pointers on how to sit quietly for a haircut. Z is an absolute mess when he gets his haircut.
Why am I crying? Is it because I know all you've been through and now you get to experience the joys of motherhood? Is it because I simply adore the way you document and appreciate each single milestone (big or small) or is it because of the sweet look in Pea's eyes???? Don't know - he is simply too sweet.
ReplyDeleteI love the new look on Pea! He is more handsome than ever!
ReplyDeleteOh my your baby looks like a big guy. How sweet he was just sitting there.
ReplyDeleteHe's such a brave little guy. And a handsome one to boot!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like such a big kid now!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how long until Burrito sits still by himself in the barber's chair. 1 year? 2? 5? Definitely before high school graduation.
Oh, he tickles my heart and is oh so sweet! Beautiful haircut little guy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great first haircut! He is amazing. And he looks different yet the same. Incredibly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!