I am disabling comments on the blog for a little while - maybe forever. I have been reading a few blogs of late whose authors have chosen to disable comments and something about it intrigues me. My email address will stay in the sidebar in case anyone wants to ask a question or send a message.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Sundays
Sundays are good days around here. We usually make sure that all laundry is done before the weekend and that all errands are completed before Sunday so that we can have the entire day as a family and not have to run around anywhere if we don't feel like it. Chick has gymnastics in the morning, but the rest of the day is free. On this particular Sunday, J. was enjoying televised football and I was preparing dinner in the kitchen. Chick was up in her room playing and Pea was singing his little heart out while playing with his mega blocks.
I am disabling comments on the blog for a little while - maybe forever. I have been reading a few blogs of late whose authors have chosen to disable comments and something about it intrigues me. My email address will stay in the sidebar in case anyone wants to ask a question or send a message.
I am disabling comments on the blog for a little while - maybe forever. I have been reading a few blogs of late whose authors have chosen to disable comments and something about it intrigues me. My email address will stay in the sidebar in case anyone wants to ask a question or send a message.
Labels:
Cant Stand The Cuteness,
On Being A Boy,
Pea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment