Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

I have written about this day before and when I read those words, I still feel the loneliness of miscarriage and infertility in my bones.  Yes, my life is much different now that Chick and Pea are in it, but the years of loss and of trial will always be a part of me.  I will always be a mother to the babies we've lost and I will forever be an Infertile woman. 

5 comments:

  1. Like with any loss, it may become easier over time but the pain will always be there. Sometimes stronger than others, but it's there. Thinking of you and ALL your babies.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be lighting a candle tonight. Except this year, I'll be thinking of two babies instead of one.

    I'll be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are scars that fade but are always there. Hugs...

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very painful every day. I understand it well myself. When the wind gently strokes my back I wonder if it is my little man. Peace to you today and always, and for all those out there that are going through this or have been there. There are no easy answers.

    ReplyDelete