Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Cardboard House

We have a lot of videos of the babies laughing their cute little heads off. Like this one, this one and this one (to name only a few).
I love that they laugh so heartily and with such fervor.  Their laughter makes us laugh no matter how grumpy we are.  We are so glad that they have each other and are able to play so well together (most times).  Tonight, as I was cleaning up after dinner, J. captured this little laugh-fest.  We bought the twins a little kitchenette a couple of weeks ago and, though they have been having fun with it, have loved playing with the box in came in even more.

12 comments:

  1. That laughter is contagious and heart warming. Too cute!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That is sooooo cute! I think it is so amazing that they play so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a child's laughter.

    It always makes me laugh how children are more interested in the boxes rather than the toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Sweetest sounds in the whole wide world!!! Hannah can't wait to come play with her friends and their giggle box next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flipping adorable!!!!!

    I had to bite my cheeks to keep from laughing out loud @ work:)

    And this is one of the times you'll wonder how anyone ever does it with just one baby;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched this with all my kids and we were all laughing at the cuteness. Man. They are waaaay too cute for their own good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could one not chuckle along? I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sound. It's so hard to fathom that my two might be playing around like that in just a few months.

    I also enjoyed Bear's special appearance.

    ReplyDelete