- Pea woke with a fever on Friday morning and Chick went to bed with a fever tonight. To say that today has been a difficult day on them is an understatement.
- There is currently a recall on the medicine we had been giving Pea up until this morning. When I drove to the pharmacy to return it, the pharmacist had not been informed of the recall and didn't believe me. She looked it up online and then quickly removed all the medicine from the shelves and gave me a new med. Sigh.
- Brace yourselves, people...I have decided to undertake my very first CRAFTING project as a mom. Tanya's jaw may be on the floor. If I can pull this off, it will be HUGE. I'm not revealing anything at all until it is complete. Okay, so I told my mom about it...and maybe Lisa...but that's IT! Well, J. knows because he helped me with the beginnings of it. If there is never another post about this, we'll all know that it never came to be and no one will breathe a word about it again.
- Our yard became a virtual construction site this weekend. In spite of some rain, quite a bit was accomplished in the span of 10 hours or so. Here are some pictorial clues:
![]() | ||||
| CW From Upper Left: J. and his brother (who came over immediately after working a 24 hour shift at the firehouse), my dad and my brother, a backyard mess, my brother and J. |
![]() | |||||
| By end of day, the framework was almost complete. |


I hope those precious babies feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope the babes are on the mend SOON!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to enjoy a beverage on that new deck! It is looking good!
I hope the little ones feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteThe deck looks like it's going to be nice!
I can't wait to see your crafty project. Can you provide a hint?
Sorry to hear they're both sick now. Have been praying for Pea and will add in Chick too.
ReplyDeleteThe deck looks amazing!!! What a great size!
Hmmmm....craft project. Ya know I'll be asking leading questions next time I'm over...and maybe snoopin too! ;o)
PS - Thanks for the heads up about the meds. Will check ours in the morning as I just bought a new bottle last Saturday.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you and the sweet babies.
ReplyDeleteNice deck.
hope the babies are okay... how is pea today?
ReplyDeleteand as for what you're building, in the words of Ellis: "this-a big one". she'd like it. cuz she likes things that are big.
Sorry bout the kids being sick, I hope they get better soon. Very interested in what your craft project will be... good luck with it!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that the kids are sick.. LOVE the bullets and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.. Hugs..
ReplyDeleteI hope all the munchkins are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI saw the recall...no packaging kept so we threw it out.
LOVE the craftiness and that deck...looking forward to lounging on that baby!
Keep smilin!