Weird, I could have sworn that was your typical Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. ;-) Teasing of course. The routine is perfect for your little ones.
Oh so adorable. I love the baby panting as they work so hard eating and playing. And you each have your own little companion - does it get any better than that?
Just about the perfect way to spend a Monday evening I'd say!! So much fun to see each of their little personalities.
ReplyDeleteHeh....have you woken up humming/singing the Signing Times songs yet? Happens to me almost daily!! See you in a few hours.
Weird, I could have sworn that was your typical Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. ;-) Teasing of course. The routine is perfect for your little ones.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteOh so adorable. I love the baby panting as they work so hard eating and playing.
ReplyDeleteAnd you each have your own little companion - does it get any better than that?
Can't wait to see the rest of the week videos!
ReplyDeleteLove the dinner all over the face videos and Chicks gazing into her Daddy's eyes.
Pea is - as always - irresistible!!
Oh yeah, baby. Yuckarooney. Love how babies eat. :-)
ReplyDeleteWho thought a Monday evening could be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Looks like a lovely way to spend a Monday evening.
ReplyDelete