Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Pictorial Interview With Chick

Mama: How did you feel when your FIRST tooth broke through today?
Chick:  Well, I wasn't particularly aware of it, but did feel more aggressive than usual.  I've apologized to Pea for this little tackle.

Mama:  Yes, that was a little rude of you.  I'm glad you sorted it out.  Now, when you did realize what was happening, how did it make you feel?
Chick:  At first I thought I could handle it.  You know, I'm pretty strong and all...

Chick:  But then I was like, HOLD THE PHONE!  What IS this I'm feeling?!?  Youch!

Chick:  When you came at me with that syringe full of medicine, I got nervous...

Chick:   I was like "NO WAY!  NOPE!  Not opening my mouth for ANYTHING!"

Chick:  But I relented and soon my mouth felt much better.  Thank you, Mama!


Mama:  You're welcome, love.  Congratulations on your very first tooth!

7 comments:

  1. Gah...the cute is overwhelming!! They are just edible!

    Hope the teeth keep coming and the pain departs quickly.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy poop if this isn't the CUTEST post about a first tooth EVER.

    freaking adorable. through the roof adorable. like, i'm ON the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Happy 1st Mother's Day! Hope you had a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Hope Chick wasn't in too much pain with the new tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor thing! Those new teeth hurt when they come in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to celebrate Mother's Day by popping through your very first tooth! Way to go Chick!

    You pose so very well for pics too that fit what your mama wants to say!

    Please wish your mommy a belated Happy Mother's Day for me!

    ReplyDelete