Monday, May 24, 2010

A Good Morning

J. and I put up the gazebo on the deck yesterday (our backyard faces Northwest, so we get full sun back there from late afternoon onward)and I am so happy to have a space outside where the twins can play and be sheltered.

It is 7:15am on this holiday Monday and while Chick and J. are still sound asleep in the house, Pea and I are outside enjoying the fresh morning air. I am sipping some much needed and loved coffee and Pea is playing in the exersaucer. A happy boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!!

    Looks like a GREAT way to start the day!

    Now - about that deck party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so inviting! If I lived closer, I would come and enjoy a cup of coffee with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his chubby little cheeks! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to start the day with your little man! Wasn't it an absolutely glorious weekend? Couldn't ask for better!

    ReplyDelete