Thursday, February 18, 2010

Six Months of Joy

I attempted to get this video up and running in time for the babies' six month birthday, but a flu and some computer issues delayed the process.
This blog has become somewhat of an online life book for Chick and Pea and I'm glad that I have this forum in which to record their life's milestones.

Life So Far from Two Kayaks on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. I loved every second of it and I'm sure you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love iMovie??? Your babies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so stinking cute! Great job on the video. I'm sure they will both cherish it when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only six months. Seems like they have been here always.

    Pure love and joy.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the movie - my favourtie part was when K2 was wiggling on the couch and Chick copied the wiggle!!

    ReplyDelete