Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Invitation From High On Craft

Hi there Two Kayaks readers. This is K1's bff from High On Craft. (<--link) I know a lot of you are at home with your kids and might be looking for some crafts or activities to do with them that don't involve batteries or control pads. March break is around the corner and for the first two weeks in March I am going to be posting kid's crafts tutorials. This way, when the break rolls around you will be prepared with things for your children to do when they come up to you and whine "I'm bored."

The first post for my March Break series will be March 1st, but in the meantime you can check out the toilet paper roll craft tutorials that I've already posted.


Please note that my blog address has changed so if you were a follower in the past you'll need to update your feed subscription.


I look forward to seeing you on my site and thanks in advance for stopping on by!

2 comments:

  1. great idea....please send me the link! Chick and pea are the cutest!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say TOILET PAPER TUBES? I only have a MILLION in my house, with 8 people using them, and all. Oh, and one cat that likes to unroll them so we have to put it all in a bag. I digress. I will be checking out your tutorials. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete