I'm Pretty Sure My Son Is Going To Hate Me For This
When the babies go to bed for the night, I download all the photos and videos I've taken throughout the day and have a field day with them. I used to love television and watched way too much of it. Now, my passion is compiling all the precious memories I can so that I never forget how special this time in our lives has been. Pea shows his happiness by kicking up a storm. He always has. I had a little too much fun with this video...you'll see. It may be played at his wedding; he may hate me for it. It's a chance I'm willing to take.
That was SO cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious!
ReplyDeleteHe's gonna be a runner!
ReplyDeleteOh my, that's great! (but then I'm a HUGE fan of Footloose!) I don't think he's gonna hate it - how can he not totally love it. Good job mama! :)
ReplyDeletek
totally WORTH THE RISK!!! Too much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is flying free and loving it.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Now that was some footwork! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT video!
ReplyDeleteCan Pea be any cuter??
I have the overwhelming urge to dance...
LOL....that was totally adorable!! That definitely needs to be pulled out at the wedding.
ReplyDeleteThat was just TOOOOOOO darn adorable!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I love that movie, by the way ;-)
ReplyDeletehow cute! he's totally into it - look at that smile.
ReplyDeleteDoes he ever kick himself right out of there? I had a couple that did that...:-) He's pretty cute, I have to say.....
ReplyDeleteLOL! Fun!!
ReplyDeleteIs Pea secretly packing a 6 pack above his diaper and under those sleepers? Those are some tummy muscles he must have!!
That is hilarious and yes, I think Pea will not be happy in the future. But that's okay.
ReplyDeleteHe is a dance machine!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Oh my word.. your videos are so stinkin cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Thanks for the great entertainment, now and at his future wedding.
ReplyDeleteomg. so dang cute. the rehearsal dinner anyway, right?? has to be seen.
ReplyDeleteDude has a great sense of rhythm.
ReplyDelete