Venture to guess where this photo was taken?
Cop Mama guessed right! It's Alcatraz - taken in July of 2007 while in San Fran.
Find other beautiful images here at "The Long Road To China".
Cop Mama guessed right! It's Alcatraz - taken in July of 2007 while in San Fran.
Find other beautiful images here at "The Long Road To China".

I have not the foggiest idea where it was taken, but it is BEAUTIFUL!! I love scenic shots like this and it is a perfect black ans white!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing:)
Lisa
I have no idea where the location is but I absolutely love the photo.
ReplyDeleteALCATRAZ!!! I think, or at least a prison somewhere???
ReplyDeleteI have no idea... I do love the composition. You really take beautiful architectural photos.
ReplyDeleteNo idea either. Cool shot though!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I've been to that place ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot of something so...not beautiful... I really love it!
ReplyDeleteI figured it was a prison but didn't know which one.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. Was it taken from the boat to the island?
I was going to say a beach : ) I thought that was a lifeguard station and an old motel!
ReplyDeleteI guess a prison is sort of like a beach... or not : )
Wouldn't have guessed but it's a great shot.
ReplyDelete:)
Well I know exactly where this is...great capture. Love the composition and contrast. Makes a great black and white!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great angle!!! What a cool tower! Love it in black and white!
ReplyDeleteShe knows her stuff! Great pictures love the angle.
ReplyDeleteWould love to visit there, fantastic shot, love the B&W!
ReplyDeleteLove the perspective and composition of this shot... great choice for a b&w translation too...
ReplyDeletei've never actually taken the boat over but always enjoy watching the tourists getting their photos taken behind the 'alcatraz' life saver.
ReplyDeletelove love the baby love pic. priceless. you will cherish those so much when your twins are, um, 12 months old and talking back.
Love it..
ReplyDeletelove the lines of the watch-out tower. Great B&W!
ReplyDeleteWe were just there a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely one place you really want to have a round trip ticket!
ReplyDelete;)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!