Monday, February 1, 2010

RIP Blue Bunny

Blue Bunny; Tragically lost on Saturday January 30, 2010. Beloved companion toy of Pea, brother of Yellow Bunny (pictured below).
Blue Bunny kept Pea company during long drives, stroller walks and shopping trips to the mall.  Hop on up to the big Carrot Patch in the sky, little buddy.  We'll miss you.

11 comments:

  1. This is a sad occasion. I remember losing blankie when Jazzie was about 2 1/2 years old. I never fully recovered from the guilt of losing it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Perhaps someone else picked him up and now another lucky baby is able to love him.

    Maybe he escaped on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sad. I hope this doesn't affect Pea for the rest of his life...

    Give Pea a kiss for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. We lost "Clowny" once. It was so sad, Sarah cried for it a lot. We tried to substitute it for a little beanie Clifford, one of her favs at the time, but it never really replaced Clowny. So sad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear. I hope Pea isn't having a hard time recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully Pea is young enough that he will move on easily.

    I've known parents who, once their kid chooses a lovie, buy and hide away a bunch of identical toys in the event of future losses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is how I feel about Bri's beloved "Pink Baby." I swear I panic when I can't find her. I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and this is why...we have duplicates of the 'special' lovies. We lost Piper's 'Ollie' dog once and I spent all night on the internet tracking down another and two days of washing it continuously to get it to a similar state of 'lovedness'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! Do you know where he might have been lost? I had to go back to Wal-Mart once when Hannah's beloved bunny hat was lost. Those bunnies - they hop away. Hope blue bunny can be found again or, a replacement.

    Reminds me, I need to ask at Tim's (if we go after music tomorrow) if they found Hannah's pink bow. It was in the pics but gone when I got home last Friday.

    Hopefully little blue bunny will hop again home some day.

    ReplyDelete