We didn't buy anything for the babies for Valentine's Day. Again, we get the Parents of the Year award. They'll get lots of snuggles and millions of kisses today (as they do every day) and that will have to be enough for this year.
We're heading out on a road trip today to meet up with some good friends and I can't think of a better way to spend Valentine's Day than by celebrating the friendships we have. Hope your day is filled with all the love in the world!
We had a great time yesterday celebrating with our friends and the babies did very well on their very first road trip of their lives. They were so tired when we got home that they slept until almost 8:00am this morning!!!
Cutest Valentine babies ever!
Seriously cute.
Handsome boy!
We were equipped with lots of toys and yummy cookies for the trip.
I don't usually sit in between the babies in the backseat (my rear gets squished) but I thought it would be fun to play with them back there while on the road.
A beautiful day for a road trip!





Seriously cute for sure!
ReplyDeleteHats! I love the hats!
ReplyDeleteVery very cute!
ReplyDeleteYou have scarred them for life, I'm sure. If it's any consolation, I NEVER get my kids anything. We do some fun stuff, but I save the Valentine'in for my Valentine. :-)
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Ah...the holiday road trip. Glad you had fun.
ReplyDelete