We have been busy and having loads of fun! Fourteen month old
What have we been up to?
We've been spending a lot of time outdoors, enjoying the crisp Autumn weather.
We've been terrorizing Bear.
We've been decorating for Halloween with my super cool vintage decorations (circa 1970s).
We've been learning to wreak havoc with draw with markers.
We've been making some cute Halloween crafts like these adorable spiders with legs made from tracing Chick and Pea's hands.
Finally, we've been eating all kinds of yummy Autumn favorites, like this minestrone soup that is currently simmering in the slow cooker for dinner tonight.
Who's coming over for dinner?










Me, me! I would LOVE to come over for dinner :-)
ReplyDeleteLet's see, if I leave my house right now, I should be there by 6:30 p.m….
ReplyDeleteSigh...they are so scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could hop in the car and share in the soup and love.
Keep smilin!!
You certainly have been busy!!
ReplyDeleteThat's one very understanding cat. My girl cat won't let Boo Ba get very close and the boy cat will only put up with a few seconds of "petting".
ReplyDeleteI'll be right over.
ReplyDeleteYou crazy woman. I love how much fun you have. Can you be my mommy?
ReplyDeleteWOW.. you are one busy gal..
ReplyDeleteLove it..
Love all the fun things.. the kids crack me up with the markers..
Love you .
Hugz..
omgosh this left me laughing. Bear is one very tolerant kitty and i love the twins artistic expressions, even on their own skin!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!!! What adorable little sweeties you have there and the autumn fun is the greatest!
ReplyDeleteWho's coming for dinner? Sorry, not tonight but we'll be together at lunch tomorrow! Hannah can't wait to come for our play date with Chick and Pea! How much fun are they going to have??!!! Oh yah, and the mommy time is going to be THE BEST!
Love you! See you SOON! xo
ahahahahaha Bear - poor baby Bear!
ReplyDeleteAh those beautiful blue eyes. And I lurve those decorations. I want some like that too. If you know where to find them without paying a royal fortune, please let me know.
ReplyDeleteWe have been busy and having loads of fun! Fourteen month old babies toddlers are THE BEST! The BEST, I tell ya. Chick and Pea are hilarious, entertaining, loving and wonderfully fascinating to us. We laugh until we cry almost every single day. What a great way to live!
ReplyDeletei cannot WAIT to feel this way!