Pea wasn't as keen to walk around the neighborhood as Chick and ended up being carried by J. for most of the 30 minutes we were out. Chick, on the other hand, couldn't wait to walk up the steps of each house to present her Pumpkin Bag for all to see.
As we were walking home, I asked J. if he ever thought he would have the chance to take his children Trick or Treating. He shook his head and held Pea a little tighter. We are the luckiest people in the world.
When it was time to hand out candy, we put the twins to work.



Oh my . . . so very precious! I love the costumes. Those are two of the cutest bugs I ever did see!
ReplyDeletek
Chick and Pea look adorable in their costumes! I love those baby/toddler puffy warm costumes, they are my favourite.
ReplyDeleteThat couldn't be cuter. Burrito and Tamale much prefer taking things out of boxes (or bags, or bins, etc.) over putting them in.
ReplyDeleteLove the new header!
That last picture of your little bugs bums is just priceless.
ReplyDeleteI am delighted for you and J. And now every year will be as fun!
They did a terrific job of handing out the goodies. And of course the costumes are precious. Another dream became reality.
ReplyDeleteI love the puffy bums on the costumes. They made me laugh. Your babes were awfully cute. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love this! They did such a good job of handing out the treats. I never would've thought they were old enough to get the hang of that. Geniuses.. you're two! :)
ReplyDeleteDelicious!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't. Be. Cuter.
ReplyDeleteSO delightfully adorable!!! I love the costumes.
ReplyDeleteWe thought the same thing last night. It still takes my breath away that we are Moms.
Keep smilin!
Lucky Lucky kids to have such beautiful parents as you two!
ReplyDeleteThose were some great costumes!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the kids who got the Doritos are going to wonder why they are all crushed.
They are very good sheller outers!
Very cute! I love their little costumes.
ReplyDeleteSHEESH!! THE CUTENESS!! and i got all choked up reading the last of this post.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos..
ReplyDeleteThe kids are tooooo CUTE.
Have a great week..
Hugz..