

Question:
What is your favorite sunscreen for your little ones? We are currently using Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces 50SPF, but I find it really oily.
The Oh-So-Cute bonnet that Chick is wearing was custom made for her by Echo over at Chic Peek. I love how well it covers her face and provides shade for her. Thanks so much, Echo, for this beautiful, beautiful bonnet!
PURE CUTENESS..
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT..
Have a great week..
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coppertone kids continuous spray SPF 60. IT's a must for wiggly pre-schoolers. We hold their hats against their faces while spraying to avoid getting it in their eyes. We've used it for two summers and haven't ever had any issues with it. For their faces we use coppertone kids rub-on.
ReplyDeleteWhat fantastic pictures! I am so glad you are out enjoying your deck!
ReplyDeleteChick's hat is super cute!
Love Chick's bonnet it is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteSunscreen: for their faces I only use a stick, it never budges when they sweat so it doesn't get in their eyes even when they swim. I learnt that the hard way, or perhaps I should say I made them learn that the hard way and it was horrible. Sunscreen really really stings. :-(
For their bodies we also use Coppertone kids continuous coverage cos you can spray it when they are moving all about.
Oh the cuteness abounds!! Pea looks so happy crawlin round the deck and now that the railings on he's free to explore all he wants!
ReplyDeleteChick looks so sweet in her bonnet! Truly we must get a pic together.
Have to look for the stick sun screen people are talking about as I still managed to get the tearfree stuff in Hannah's eyes today. No tears but they sure were running - poor little lamb!
They are edible! Love the hats.
ReplyDeleteWe were using Ombrelle but switched to Coppertone Infant. Ombrelle seemed to give her little bumps. CT seems okay so far. CT is thicker than Ombrelle.
Keep smilin!
Ok, I'm probably going to get hate email telling me I'm using all the wrong stuff for kids, but what the heck, it works for us. :-)
ReplyDeleteFor bodies we use Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray (SPF 70) and it's always been great -- doesn't irritate the girls' really sensitive skin and never feels greasy. For faces we use Coppertone Sport Sweatproof 50+ lotion in a bottle because we can't spray faces without getting it in eyes/mouth, and because it doesn't make my face breakout (yeah it's all about me, haha). We've tried the face stick stuff, but have a lot of trouble getting it all over.
xo,
M3
My pediatrician highly recommended Blue Lizard (that's what he uses for his kids) and I'm really liking it. Australians know a thing or two about sun protection.
ReplyDeletesometimes their cuteness is... jeeez, so freaking cute!
ReplyDelete