The deck is coming together and soon we'll be able to expand our living space outdoors. It's a monster of a deck and it will be perfect for the twins to enjoy. I smell a deck-warming party in our future!
Yeah, we are building a deck too. Of course, we don't have a cutie pie "helping" with the power tools. He he.
I'll post pics when ours is finally up....we still have to put railings on. Which is why I won't let anyone go out there. Which is why they think I'm a, and I quote, "mean Mom".
Toooo CUTE..
ReplyDeleteWhat a great little helper..
Happy Mother's Day my friend..
Can't wait for the deck party!!!
ReplyDeleteThe deck is looking good!
What a great helper Pea is!
Deck party! Are we invited???
ReplyDeleteIt's looking good and Pea sure looks like a great helper. Happy Mother's Day!
Yeah, we are building a deck too. Of course, we don't have a cutie pie "helping" with the power tools. He he.
ReplyDeleteI'll post pics when ours is finally up....we still have to put railings on. Which is why I won't let anyone go out there. Which is why they think I'm a, and I quote, "mean Mom".
please send your boys down here! PLEASE! We need help!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job all your men are doing! Love the dimpled little elbows on Pea. He's about as cute as they come!
ReplyDeleteWheee! Count us in for the deck-warming party!!
So we'll be able to call Pea in the near future for handy jobs. I like it.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Gonna be great!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
So cute!!! Enjoy the new deck!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Enjoy the new deck!
ReplyDelete