Raising a strong, independent, and wonderfully confident woman is going to be challenging, but by God I'm going to die trying.
Now, where did I put my copy of the Beauty Myth? Must start reading it to Chick every. single. day.
![]() |
| Loving Chick's bald, beautiful head! |

Chick isn't bald - she has some wisps coming in!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful no matter how much hair she has!
Oh, I KNOW! I KNOW! How do you find a balance between wanting them to feel "pretty" and not wanting them to CARE. I know I was raised in a house where weight and looks matter SO much and I WILL NOT have my daughters feel that pain or insecurity. OH, I totally "get" this. It is often on my mind.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a joke. The links for testimonials and "what people are saying" don't work and the gallery of photos is empty. I seriously hope it's a joke. No baby cares what they look like!! This product - if it is real - is just for the mothers.
ReplyDeleteSigh. What a frustrating way to start the day. I don't think it's real...
Oh, it's real, alright. The site is new, so it would make sense that there are no pictures or testimonials as of yet.
ReplyDeleteDon't be frustrated. We, as consumers can dictate the success of this venture. Don't buy it and it won't be a success.
Good grief.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! I can't believe someone thought of something like that. Incredible.
ReplyDeleteYeah, and a poor baby could wear her headband with these. http://www.heelarious.com/index.php
ReplyDeleteBleech.
Good thing chick has a mom who knows what true beauty entails.
How do you even keep a wig on a baby? But more importantly...why would you want to? That's a ridiculous idea.
ReplyDelete