I have been a faithful follower of Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters since I discovered it in all its goodness last fall. I was going through my first miscarriage and found a whole host of blogs through The Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer. These provided so much support to me at the time and since then, I've grown quite addicted to following everyone's journeys and can't go one single day without checking in on everyone.
Long story short, I am now officially a Clicker!
What is a Clicker? Since there are so many blogs and so many people going through so much (from infertility, to pregnancy, to parenthood, to domestic and international adoption, etc.) The Stirrup Queen (aka, Lollipop Goldstein) thought up the concept of Lost and Found Connections Abound. Monday to Friday, LG and her Clickers (each Clicker is responsible for a particular category of blogs - my category is International Adoption) peruse the blogs for which they are responsible and report any support issues back to Lost and Found. LG posts the news and everyone who heads to Lost and Found can read about it, head over to the blogs requiring support and lend an ear, a proverbial shoulder and a comment of love and hope. It's a great way to ensure that we are all taking care of each other when we are needed.
So, if I am a regular commenter on your blog, I've got your back. If you'd like me to check in with you, but I'm not a regular on your blog, let me know and I will add you to my beautiful list!! Let me tell you, the women and men over at Lost and Found are amazing! You won't regret checking it out.
This is quite a job you have here. I like the names of her lists and blog.
ReplyDeleteI am checking it out...love the concept.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
What a great idea, happy clicking!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new position!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing site!
ReplyDeleteI think you'll do a great job. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of this.....hmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet thing to do. But then that's just you.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Nice to 'meet' you too!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to go over there and see all it has to offer. Congrats on being a clicker! So glad you have my back friend.
ReplyDeleteI have participated in many things on Stirrup Queens and have found so many blogs to rejoice with and to cry with. Glad to know you are helping!!
ReplyDeleteInclude our blog if there is an appropriate category (I think we are listed but now we have completed our adoption).
Alyson (aka acmaine)