Thursday, November 20, 2008

Expert Panel on Adoption in Ontario

Passed along by Loribeth:

EXPERT PANEL ON INFERTILITY AND ADOPTION - Ontario's Expert Panel on Infertility and Adoption is gathering information from Ontarians who have an interest in, or experiences with infertility services and/or the adoption system. The panel is interested in hearing about your experience if you:

1. Have sought or used help with infertility and/or adoption in Ontario during the past 10 years

OR

2. Are a provider of these services

OR

3. Were adopted or donor conceived

OR

4. Have opinions you want to offer.

A confidential survey can be completed on-line until December 15, 2008 here.

This survey is voluntary and anonymous and is being compiled by an external consultant using an external survey tool on behalf of the panel. Non-identifying results will be used to inform the work of the Expert Panel on Infertility and Adoption.

I filled out the survey honestly and was glad for the chance. It took ten minutes to do. Please go and help bring the issues to the forefront.

4 comments:

  1. I am off to complete the survey right now.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered it you would do it when I heard about the survey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info and link. I just completed it. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I completed the survey. Thanks for the heads up that it's there.

    Here's hoping that they're reviewing our current processes and are considering changes. I used this survey as an opportunity to address concurrent adoptions as well as equalized maternity leave.

    Here's hoping change is on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete