Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Poor Pea

To say that today has been a difficult day would be an understatement. Pea's two front teeth are about to cut through and he is miserable.

M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E.

This is the hard part of having twins. I wish I could have held him all day and could have comforted him by giving him my full attention, but there's a little Chick who needs me at the same time.
K2 is home now and the ratio of adults to babies has equalized.  Pea will now get the comforting he needs and Chick will get the attention she needs. 
Tomorrow will be better.  I hope.

13 comments:

  1. Poor Pea. Boo Ba has been cutting his top teeth today as well and it has been misery. It was only me and him but even that wasn't enough. I had to call DH to help. I was in bits. He couldn't drink from his bottle because the teat hurt his gums. I had to cut a bigger hole in the teat so his special thick formula for his reflux could get through without too much effort. The teething and the reflux is enough to drive me round the bend. I love him so much it hurts like a knife in the heart to see him unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Pea!!! I hope those teeth come out SOON and he is feeling better - at least until the next teeth come through.

    I hope Chick has an easier time of things. I guess it is good that they are not teething at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe poor Pea. I hope his teeth come out soon so the suffering is over quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie Pea! I am sorry that he is not a happy Pea.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Dude. Hugs to him and Mom.

    Teeth are a necessary evil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Pea...hope he gets better soon.
    It is so tough not to be able to help them much feeling better.
    I used doses of Camilia from Boi*ron and it really helped Ms M when it happened for her.
    You can find them easily now, usually in the Organic health area @ Lobl*ows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Pea! Cutting teeth sure is yucky for them...and mommy and daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH. UGH. UGH. Poor fellow. I hope those teeth come through SOOOOOON!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's where we are with Tommy too, and I know how you feel. And we have the same play table too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww - my little Pea-pot puddle pet. I wish I could have been there to help with needed cuddles.

    I hope today will be better for everyone.

    On a side note, Chick looks like she's doing a Ben Stiller Zoolander pose in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww your poor sweet Pea, I hope he's feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Pea! Hang tough little buddy.

    And Mom, although it seems rough to not be able to give each twin the 1:1 time you would have with a singleton, the bit of self sufficiency they learn as a result is well worth the pangs you feel now. I promise.

    ReplyDelete