Friday, April 16, 2010

8 Months Old Today **Updated with monthly pics**

I can barely believe it.

At 7:05 this morning, I was cuddling with Pea in the great room when I realized what day it was and especially what time it was. I whispered into his ear that eight months ago, I was pushing hard to bring him into the world. I have relived that day a million times in my head and I love remembering the moment he was born and placed on my chest. I would relive that day over and over again if I could. Laboring and birthing our two babies was the most amazing and wonderful experience of my life.

I will do a true monthly post (complete with the babies beside their shrinking bears) in the next few days.

Today I will leave you with a close-up picture of my poor son's mouth. He sprouted his SIXTH tooth (and the THIRD this week) today. Poor little fella. No wonder he's been so clingy and a little whiny.
Click to enlarge.

As of his 8th month, Pea has his two bottom teeth, his two top teeth and the two teeth on either side of his top teeth.

P.S.  Chick has NO teeth...not even a hint of a tooth.  Weird huh?

Here are the monthly pictures.  Click each to enlarge.




9 comments:

  1. Happy 8 months Chick and Pea!!!!

    Poor Pea - that is a lot of teeth in a short amount of time!! His mouth must be VERY sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8 months to the twins..
    Hugs.
    Seems like yesterday you were delivering..
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a positive note you aren't dealing with two teething kidsat once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 months!! wow..time flies! I just LOVE your tradition of the pic of the duo next to their stuffed animals! What a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time flies! Eight months already? Wow.

    I know you are enjoying every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are growing soooo fast. I was just wondering the other day if you are starting to think about their first birthday party.

    Poor Pea. Sunshine has been working on 8 new teeth all at the same time so I kinda understand the whiny stuff going on at your house too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they are getting so big! My younger nephew is 1.5 years old and I think Pea has as only a few teeth less than him. So Chick may be right on track!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shrinking bear and Chick and Pea are getting more beautiful with each passing day.

    ReplyDelete