Untitled from Two Kayaks on Vimeo.
OMG! That is just too cute!!!She certainly is a busy girl!
Hey! Shake your sillies out! I haven't heard that in ages! She looks so cute when she dances.
PS- I think that Adam may be in love with Chick. He asked to see it three times.
Moving an object to reach a different object? Brilliant.Oh, and the little belly! :)
Toooo CUTE..Love it.. can't believe how fast they are growing up...Hugs..
Your kids are both so cute! What a year it's been for so many of the bloggers I started following back in 2006!
So SO cute! I was laughing right out loud! Adorable and smart...that's your baby girl!
Rodeo you say? Perhaps she should make her debut at the Stampede this year.
So sweet! I love her little dance...
Super awesome dance moves, Chick! And I love listening to you laugh as you're videoing - hilarious:)
She is simply the sweetest!!Keep smilin!
OMG! That is just too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteShe certainly is a busy girl!
Hey! Shake your sillies out! I haven't heard that in ages! She looks so cute when she dances.
ReplyDeletePS- I think that Adam may be in love with Chick. He asked to see it three times.
ReplyDeleteMoving an object to reach a different object? Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the little belly! :)
Toooo CUTE..
ReplyDeleteLove it.. can't believe how fast they are growing up...
Hugs..
Your kids are both so cute! What a year it's been for so many of the bloggers I started following back in 2006!
ReplyDeleteSo SO cute! I was laughing right out loud! Adorable and smart...that's your baby girl!
ReplyDeleteRodeo you say? Perhaps she should make her debut at the Stampede this year.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love her little dance...
ReplyDeleteSuper awesome dance moves, Chick!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love listening to you laugh as you're videoing - hilarious:)
She is simply the sweetest!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!