Now...onto the videos.
I was playing with Chick the other day when out of nowhere, I got the hiccups. She thought it was the most hilarious thing ever.
Mommy Has The Hiccups from Two Kayaks on Vimeo.
Pea has a fascination with all things paper. Give him a magazine, some tissue or a newspaper and he can entertain himself for a long while.
Newspaper Love from Two Kayaks on Vimeo.
It's not quite as funny for them when they get the hiccups is it?
ReplyDeleteChick has sprouted quite a bit of hair hasn't she?
Baby giggles are the best thing EVER. Loved hearing Chick giggle at your hiccups :-)
ReplyDeleteTOOO CUTE..
ReplyDeletethey are growing soo fast..
Have a great week.
Hugs..
That's quite an attention span, for both of them.
ReplyDeleteBurrito has those same football pajamas with the cute feet. Not that he'll ever be allowed to play football.
I am very intersted in watching your baby movies!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I was laughing out loud at the Pea video!! Super Cute!
Chick's giggle is priceless.
There are no words to describe the cuteness!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I love hearing babies laugh.
ReplyDeleteOoooo...bring on more videos! Love 'em!
ReplyDeleteChick's giggle had me giggling right out loud!! So sweet and it sounds like she's giggling right from her toes!
Lurve the way you sped up Pea's reading the newspaper. He's having a ball! Flyers and newspapers have never been so interesting as they are with a baby to rip, tear and crumple them!!
I love love love the vids!!
ReplyDeleteDaphne has both those loves...except me blowing my nose. But any paper is good for her.
Keep smilin!