Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

Photobucket


Two summers ago, we took a trip to Barbados with Tanya and Craig. It was SO much fun and we couldn't get enough vacation into our veins. On this one particular day, we went sailing on a catamaran and did some snorkeling. At one point, it began to rain. All of the other tourists ran for cover inside the catamaran, but not the three crazy Canadians on board. Tanya, K2 and I decided not to move and to simply stay planted outside with our drinks in hand to enjoy the rain. There was a lot of laughter and a lot of "I'm NOT moving!!" statements shouted. Memories to last a lifetime.
the long road

7 comments:

  1. I will NEVER forget that trip. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you went there!! So glad you have good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is beautiful. a trip with treasured memories.
    http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shot and what a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbados is beautiful and I'm so happy you have such wonderful memories from such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh....that must have been one great day - to just not move even in the rain.
    :)

    ReplyDelete