Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

Yesterday morning, Chick woke earlier than Pea (a rarity in this house) and took to her jumparoo with all the energy she had. Her eyes sparkled in the early morning sunlight.





the long road


It's a beautiful day here in Eastern Ontario and the sun is shining brightly. Going for walks in our neighborhood was getting a little boring, so the babies and I saddled up and drove to another town and walked along Lake Ontario on the Waterfront Trail. It was a windy walk, but a lovely one.
 Chick made it for all of three minutes before falling asleep.

 Super cool Pea in his protective sunglasses.

 Lake Ontario

 Chick waking up.

 Beautiful birdies noshing.

 Scary geese.  I walked very quickly by these guys after I took their picture.  Geese are violent creatures.  I don't like 'em.

10 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful pictures of your little girl. Her eyes are mesmerizing. I bet you get lost looking in them.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those eyes are amazing!

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pics of your precious ones!!

    I also love that shot of Lake Ontario.....GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pea really rocks those sunglasses.
    I too stay far away from geese. One came after my son and bit him under the eye (I was keeping the other one from falling out of the stroller at the time) it drew blood. You are right to be wary. I now carry a stick when we walk near water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chick is just beautiful and Pea is styling with the shades. Glad you had such a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the amazing b&w's of Chick. Her eyes are so beautiful.

    What a nice walk! Looks so peaceful. Except for the scary geese of course. Doug feels the same way about pigeons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics! I am getting very familiar with my neighbourhood. We marched to the Tims the other day to change the sights.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! I'm lovin the picture of your little man in his shades! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her eyes definetly have a twinkle! :) Love the contrast the shadows make. Great in b/w!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those EYES. wow. gorgeous capture :)

    and geese are evil. they'll take some of your flesh as a souvenir if you don't watch out.

    ReplyDelete