Wonderful black and white...a beautiful profile of a radiant pregnant woman! I was just going through pictures of when I was pregnant with my son 15 years ago and I have one very similar to that.
I love pregnancy! Never in my life have I felt so "whole". Your photo is such a special memory of magical day where you said goodbye to your belly and hello to your sweet babies!
Wonderful black and white...a beautiful profile of a radiant pregnant woman! I was just going through pictures of when I was pregnant with my son 15 years ago and I have one very similar to that.
ReplyDeleteI love pregnancy! Never in my life have I felt so "whole". Your photo is such a special memory of magical day where you said goodbye to your belly and hello to your sweet babies!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
A beautiful moment captured forever, magical!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture. I wish I had more of me when I was pregnant. I think my hubby may have taken 2 or 3.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.....
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture. You look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAmazing photo. I love this. you do look beautiful (and huge!) how fun to have twins :)
ReplyDeletethat is perhaps one of the most beautiful photos i have ever seen kathy. i'm speechless.
ReplyDeletethat is perhaps one of the most beautiful photos i have ever seen kathy. i'm speechless.
ReplyDeleteGood lord! Remember how big your belly was?! I can feel your back pain just looking at that picture.
ReplyDelete