December has not been an easy month for us in the past. A miscarriage and an unfulfilled due date are just two reasons (not to mention the years of holiday reminders of being childless). Holidays are incredibly difficult for those who struggle.
As I sat the babies in their bouncy seats in front of the Christmas tree and decorated it with ornaments that have graced the tree for years, it hit me again. I explained the significance of each ornament as I placed it and watched their eyes span, in obvious wonder, the height and breadth of the brightly lit tree. Amazing.
We have everything we have ever dreamed of.
Two more stockings hang this year.
Our Tree
My beautiful family.



BEAUTIFUL... Love it..
ReplyDeleteHave a great week..
Hugs..
you know, there will always be a part of you that remembers the heartache, but the wonderful times ahead will help that fade into the past. I think remembering helps us empathize with those still struggling with the losses and emptiness they are dealing with.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have the best Christmas EVER!!!
ReplyDeleteYou two certainly deserve it. Chick and Pea are very lucky to have such wonderful, kind, caring, sweet and thoughtful parents.
I know you've longed for a Christmas like this for so long. Enjoy every minute of it!
ReplyDelete:-)
It is amazing. Have the most wonderful Christmas ever!
ReplyDeleteWarms my heart and makes me smile. Dan too. To know that this Xmas there will be goos and gaas and big smiles.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou're ears must have been burning today because I was thinking about you (and me) this morning and how both of our lives have changed so much. Like you, I'm thankful each and every day.
ReplyDeleteI remember feeling the exact same way when our daughter was born after some years of infertility. Now with our newest little miraculous bundle the holidays hold even more excitement and awe.
ReplyDeleteI can't say it enough how happy I am that my best friend finally, after so many long years has the family that she always dreamed of. My only wish is that we lived closer together so that we could share in the magic of the holidays.
And what an extra special Christmas it will be for you this year.
ReplyDeleteit is PURE magic... the best kind. SO happy for you and feeling it with you this year.
ReplyDeleteSeeing those two little stockings along side yours puts a tear in my eye - it really does. I know you are definitely soaking in every second of this amazing Christmas season. Your tree is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing and blessed Christmas this is going to be for you!! Love the little stockings hung between mommy and daddy's. So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteGod has blessed you and we all celebrate with you! Merry Christmas friends!! xoxo
The best Christmas ever... and you deserve it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you.
ReplyDelete