On a lazy Sunday morning, K2 and I heard the best sounds in the world. I had my hair in a raggedy pony tail and shook my head back and forth so that the pony tail would flip from side to side. I then made the sound you will hear in the video and laughter ensued. Chick is in an exersaucer (a no-no in the hip dysplasia world) but her weight is being supported by a pillow under her. She is essentially sitting in the exersaucer as opposed to standing in it. I'm posting the video as a Dropshot and as a Vimeo. Some people can't view the Vimeos, but they are better quality than the Dropshots.
That is the best sound to hear!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Beautiful belly laughs!!!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing what makes them laugh. And you're right, it is the best sound in the world!
ReplyDeleteOooo....there is nothing sweeter than the sound of baby giggles!
ReplyDeleteThat is one really cute chuckle.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww! Love the spurts of laughter! Chick was thiiiiis close to crying....:-)
ReplyDelete