Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fashion Disaster

This is what happens when Mommy and Pea sleep in and Daddy attempts to dress Chick.



At least he tried.

12 comments:

  1. And that is why I packed each outfit in ziplocks with matching socks for China!

    Tee hee...

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my house the shirts were always on backwards regardless of patterns or decorations cos mens shirts always button at the front!
    At least K2 got her shirt on the right way around.

    The socks are just a bit iffy for sure. ~ Snort~

    Hope Pea is all better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! My DH is usually the fashionista in our house but he does get it wrong when it comes to babies. I must take a photo next time. Hope Pea is making a good recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be a guy thing. The same thing happened at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mix matched fashion is all the rage these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least she matches.. and her legs will stay warm..LOL..
    love it..
    Daddy's are the best..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids look better when my DH dresses them, he has a better 'eye' than me! haha on the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah. I get it. My husband put MY BLAZER on my son for my sister's wedding. So there I am, standing up front, the maid of honour, and there comes my son. IN MY BLAZER. It was HUGE on him. I was thinking, "WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT MAN THINKING?" but I just smiled and gritted my teeth. Now when I think of it I just laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It STILL happens with us. The people at Zu's school comment on his outfits when his father dresses him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Socks and leg warmers all in one. Heh....good try K2 and it gives us a chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete