Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve

One year ago, I was staring this and was ecstatic, but terrified.

Exactly one year later, I am staring at these two babies with a grateful heart.

14 comments:

  1. What a difference a year makes!! Merry Christmas friend....could not be happier for you and K2!!! What an amazing Christmas this is going to be for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Those sticks turned into adorable babies!!

    You have had quite a year and I couldn't be happier for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas K1, K2, Chick and Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a terrific present you got last year and what a wonderful life you have now. Merry 1st Christmas Kayak babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand the happy and terrified feeling at the same time.

    Truly amazing! Two Christmas miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - how much can change in a year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One year later and holy moly, you did it - X2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You scared me there for a second when I saw the stick and hadn't read anything yet! LOL

    No one deserves this happiness more that you:) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. It couldn't be any more perfect.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Christmas gift (both times!) Wonder what 2010 has in store for you!
    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT..
    Happy 1 year..
    And Merry Christmas girly..
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to a truly special family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Understood, and understood :)

    All my love to you and your gorgeous family, K... Merry, merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete