Because Chick has to wear her harness for twelve hours a day (typically from 7pm to 7am) she has to sleep with it on. Under doctor's orders, she cannot wear the harness over a sleeper and none of her sleepers are big enough to fit over the brace. So, Gramma made her a couple of sleep sacks, but her legs are bare under it and she is sometimes still chilly through the night.
I bought three pairs of Baby Crawlers to combat this and OH MY are they CUTE! These will allow her to wear a onesie and not be cold. How great is that? And how cute does she look in them?

SO stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteO.k. I glanced at the picture BEFORE I read anything and my first thought was that K2 dressed Chick and put leotards UNDER her diaper!! I don't know WHY that popped into my head, but I thought it was funny!
ReplyDeleteNow that I have READ what you wrote - those are cute legwarmers!
Toooo CUTE.. .
ReplyDeleteLove them..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs...
baby leg warmers.
ReplyDeletelove them
What a great idea! Functional and fashionable. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute! Nice and snuggly warm on these chilly nights!
ReplyDeleteK - I haven't been here in what seems like forever (hell, I haven't been on any blog in forever...lol) and boy am I sorry for it! Look at these cuties!!! WOW!!!!! Such gorgeousness should be illegal :)
ReplyDeleteWanted to tell you that my daughter had the hip dysplacia as well, but had to wear her Pavlik harness 24/7 (outside of bathtime of course). I used these same baby leg warmers too when she was in her harness and yes, they were great!
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know I was thinking about your beautiful family :)
absolutely adorable.
ReplyDelete