Wednesday, December 23, 2009

39

Many nights, after we've put the babies to bed (which sometimes takes a LOT of effort) K2 and I meet downstairs in an embrace. On any given evening, the hug can mean different things:
  • We made it through another day!
  • How lucky are we?
  • Are you okay?
  • You did great today.
  • You are such a great mom/dad.
  • I'm so tired...can you hold me up?
Mostly, our end of day hugs mean "I'm so grateful to be journeying through this life with you".

Happy birthday, K2!  You're an oldie, but a goodie.

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY K2!!

    Enjoy your day!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday friend!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday K2!!! Hope you have a great one celebrating it with your precious family gathered round you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture!

    Happy birthday to your hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy day old man! What a fabulous year to look back on and many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great way to end each day. Happy Birthday K2! I'm sure you are loving every second of your day with those two little cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday to your K2! I get to hit the 39 milestone in March. i feel blessed.

    ReplyDelete