Congratulations!!! WOW! I used to follow your blog years ago while waiting in the China line up with you but has somehow lost it along the way! Catherine's post today brought me back here and I was so excited to read your amazing news! What a blessing!!! Congratulations again!!! Can't wait to see your miracle babies SOON!!! You are a great secret keeper it looks like!!! lol ;-)
tears of absolute joy just streaming like crazy crazy crazy down my cheeks... i can't describe how overjoyed i am for you... and wow, what a perfect DUE DATE... very special day- same day my mom entered this world (smiling big here!)...
congrats to you both. god i so want to squeeze you!
Oh my....WOW!!! I have missed you and was wondering how you were doing. Does this mean your back to blogging? CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!! How perfect...a little boy & a girl!! You look amazing and I cant wait to hear the BIG news soon!! Thinking of you and take care!! HUGS to both of you!!
Wow. I have seen some incredible things and got misty eyed for a lot of people. But my heart just skipped a beat for you. I have tears in my eyes and I just am so happy to see that sometimes things work out for the very best and amazing things happen to amazing people. Congratulations doesn't seem to come close to what I want to say. And trust me, I don't have the words to describe how amazing it is to be a parent. True bliss and the truest love.
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! What an amazingly wonderful secret you've kept! I'm so very excited for you both. And boy/girl twins!! One of each... so perfect. Wow!
Congratulations... I'm so happy your dreams are coming true!
Kathy, I started crying about four seconds into that. So amazing, so uplifting, so exciting, and those babies are already so beautiful!! I'm walking inflated by your happiness right now. OX
Congratulations!! I lost your blog along the way, but am so happy I found you again. So glad to hear the wonderful news! I wish you lots of luck with your new babies!
oh my!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy for you and your husband - how wonderful - and TWINS!! As a mommy to twins, I know how you are physically feeling right now, you are ready to pop!! Oh the blessings that are about to arrive - double the blessings!!!
OMG, I am crying tears of joy. I am sooo happy for you both.
Twins...geez that's just so incredible. I am sure you are just so happy to be able to share your news with everyone now. You guy's did well to keep it so quiet!
I am BEYOND thrilled for you!!! OMG - I seriously have tears in my eyes. You are going to make the most wonderful mama! This is amazing, amazing news. (And I am so happy you announced it on Briana's birthday!) :D Congratulations!!!!! Big hugs!!!
Wow....I came to visit one day but was locked out but today found the door was open again and saw the best news I could ever have imagined for 2 of the sweetest people. Congratulations. Oh this is so lovely. Going back to see it all again
well, you don't really know me - we met at 1 or 2 of the waiting mom dinners... but i have thought of you very many times and felt for you so during your losses in the past. i am so thrilled to see you will be welcoming not 1 but 2 little bundles into the world shortly. this makes my heart so happy to see someone's dreams coming true. A boy and a girl... double blessings - enjoy!
Okay...so I went to check bloglines one more time before I go to bed and I lept out of the chair! I ran to get "A" out of the bathroom (she was getting ready for bed) and said "you have to come watch this video!"
We are so very, very, very excited for you two! As you said to us before I get to say to you: YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH!
So...the baby gift we bought about a month ago we figured we would sit on for about three more years...now must go find something else not covered with pandas and suitable for two!
I actually cried. Congratulations... so, so happy for y'all. And I must confess I totally thought twins as soon as I saw the belly shots (You look GORGEOUS, btw!!!!) with identifying weeks. Because the Tongginator has - count em - seven sets of twins in her social circle. And we knew four of the seven mommas when they were expecting. Such a blessing! Such wonderful, wonderful news! Congratulations!
K, I had no idea (then again, not many did I suppose! lol). I am sobbing with joy for you. I understand the secrecy, the hope, the doubt, the anxiety... I'm am just so thrilled for you... so thrilled... Love to you and your family of FOUR!
Okay. You are officially the BEST secret keeper in the world. THE BEST. Whenever anyone asks me who can keep a secret, I will say, "K1". They won't know who I am talking about but.....
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you! So incredibly happy for you both! You are, indeed, blessed. Doubly blessed. My head is still spinning over this. I think you are a turkey. A secret keeping turkey. LOL! WOO OHOOOOOO!!!!! YOu are going to make great parents! AAAAHHHH!!!! TWINS! WOnderful, beautiful, sweet, baby twins!
The tears have not stopped!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing great news like this. Extremely happy for the both of you:o) Can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals!
I know you know that we are BEYOND thrilled for you guys. We feel even more joy that we were blessed with our own miracle at the very same time! Crazy road ahead, but we'll be on it together and I couldn't be happier. <3
Oh sweet girl, you have crossed my mind more times than I can count. My heart pounds almost out of my chest with joy and excitement for you all. I knew the due date must be drawing near...and I knew twins, but a boy AND a girl!? That was news! Wow! You truly ARE blessed beyond belief! I obviously don't blog very often, but I will certainly be checking in on you from time to time - I DEFINITELY wanna see you holding those miracles in your arms. Crazy how things work out, isn't it? Smooch! P.S. You look FABULOUS!:)))) XOXOXO
so I knew you were coming out........ but I didn't know you were making the biggest tear jerker movie ever....... just beautiful!!!! and welcome to the club baby.
Happiness...just utter and pure happiness for you.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
WHEEE!!!! SO happy that you're able to shout your amazing news from the rooftops!
ReplyDeleteAlso happy to remove the carefully placed duct tape from my mouth.
CONGRATULATIONS FRIENDS!!!! Beyond thrilled for you!!!!!
Congratulations!!! WOW! I used to follow your blog years ago while waiting in the China line up with you but has somehow lost it along the way! Catherine's post today brought me back here and I was so excited to read your amazing news! What a blessing!!! Congratulations again!!! Can't wait to see your miracle babies SOON!!! You are a great secret keeper it looks like!!! lol ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh, now I'm all weepy! It couldn't happen to a nicer couple! I'm so thrilled, over the moon, for the both of you! Enjoy every second.
ReplyDeleteK, you have an amazingly beautiful belly!!!
Yeah for you. So happy to not be keeping it a secret anymore ;-)
ReplyDeletetears of absolute joy just streaming like crazy crazy crazy down my cheeks... i can't describe how overjoyed i am for you... and wow, what a perfect DUE DATE... very special day- same day my mom entered this world (smiling big here!)...
ReplyDeletecongrats to you both. god i so want to squeeze you!
Oh my....WOW!!! I have missed you and was wondering how you were doing. Does this mean your back to blogging? CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!! How perfect...a little boy & a girl!! You look amazing and I cant wait to hear the BIG news soon!! Thinking of you and take care!! HUGS to both of you!!
ReplyDeleteYEA... CONGRATULATIONS..
ReplyDeleteBlessed with both Boy and Girl..
Can't wait to see them..
Hugs..
Kim
Crying tears of joy!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
Congrats!
Pass the tissues ladies!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! A thousand congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you are comfortable sharing your news now!!
ReplyDeleteWe are beyond happy for you and we can't wait to meet the babies!!
Wow. I have seen some incredible things and got misty eyed for a lot of people. But my heart just skipped a beat for you. I have tears in my eyes and I just am so happy to see that sometimes things work out for the very best and amazing things happen to amazing people.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations doesn't seem to come close to what I want to say. And trust me, I don't have the words to describe how amazing it is to be a parent. True bliss and the truest love.
So, so, SO happy for you...all four of you! I'm so glad that you're finally able to post about it and BELIEVE!
ReplyDeleteSniffle, snort, gulp. Tears of happiness for you both!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I can't believe it...so happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazingly wonderful secret you've kept! I'm so very excited for you both. And boy/girl twins!! One of each... so perfect. Wow!
Congratulations... I'm so happy your dreams are coming true!
Yay!! So beyond happy and joyful for you both! I can't wait to meet them!!
ReplyDeleteEven through the clouds there is sunshine! Congratulations on your wonderful babies! What a beautiful road to parenthood.
ReplyDeleteKathy, I started crying about four seconds into that. So amazing, so uplifting, so exciting, and those babies are already so beautiful!! I'm walking inflated by your happiness right now. OX
ReplyDeleteOMGosh! Congratulations times two!
ReplyDeleteDouble Wow!
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! This is wonderful! Tears are rolling down my face. You are beyootiful K! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteTears of joy, double happiness!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you, can't wait for the arrivals...
I love these stories. How very exciting for your family. wishing you all the very best!
ReplyDeleteMajor flood here. Tears of happiness for your family of FOUR
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is such wonderful, wonderful news(had to type that twice :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for all of you!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful, absolutely WONDERFUL news!!!! I am so very happy for both of you!!! :o)
OH MY HOLY GOODNESS!!!
ReplyDeleteThere could not be any more beautiful news.
Congratulations to an amazing couple who are soon a family of four.
I am SO excited for you. What a long journey to parenthood and what a beautiful road you have found yourselves on :0)
Yippee! Congrats to the FOUR of you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise. Congratulations!
ReplyDeletetruly amazing, wonderful...congrats!
ReplyDeletedouble happiness!
Wow! COngratulations.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Congratulations!! I lost your blog along the way, but am so happy I found you again. So glad to hear the wonderful news! I wish you lots of luck with your new babies!
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest thing I have seen in the long time. congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLea
oh my!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for you and your husband - how wonderful - and TWINS!! As a mommy to twins, I know how you are physically feeling right now, you are ready to pop!! Oh the blessings that are about to arrive - double the blessings!!!
OMG, I am crying tears of joy.
ReplyDeleteI am sooo happy for you both.
Twins...geez that's just so incredible.
I am sure you are just so happy to be able to share your news with everyone now.
You guy's did well to keep it so quiet!
Love to all four of you!
I am BEYOND thrilled for you!!! OMG - I seriously have tears in my eyes. You are going to make the most wonderful mama! This is amazing, amazing news. (And I am so happy you announced it on Briana's birthday!) :D Congratulations!!!!! Big hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible, incredible gift. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYou know how pleased I am for you.
ReplyDeleteTruly truly thrilled.
xo
Elizabeth
Wow....I came to visit one day but was locked out but today found the door was open again and saw the best news I could ever have imagined for 2 of the sweetest people. Congratulations. Oh this is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteGoing back to see it all again
Dawn, Jacob, Lily and Rosie.
WOW!!!! I'm soooo excited for you both!! I mean all four of you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching, praying and thinking about you all.
I guess this is why I haven't seen you at one of your favourite beaches kayaking???
xo xo
Lisa
well, you don't really know me - we met at 1 or 2 of the waiting mom dinners... but i have thought of you very many times and felt for you so during your losses in the past. i am so thrilled to see you will be welcoming not 1 but 2 little bundles into the world shortly. this makes my heart so happy to see someone's dreams coming true. A boy and a girl... double blessings - enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOkay...so I went to check bloglines one more time before I go to bed and I lept out of the chair! I ran to get "A" out of the bathroom (she was getting ready for bed) and said "you have to come watch this video!"
ReplyDeleteWe are so very, very, very excited for you two! As you said to us before I get to say to you: YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH!
So...the baby gift we bought about a month ago we figured we would sit on for about three more years...now must go find something else not covered with pandas and suitable for two!
YIPPEE! I am going to bed happy tonight!
Yeah! You're out!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love and congratulations to all four of you.
:-)
Crying tears of true joy for the four of you!
ReplyDeleteHuge tears!!! Congrats on the soon arrivals of the a daughter and son!
ReplyDeleteA huge congrats!!!! Wow.... a boy and girl... What joy!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your sleep while you can.
Paula
This video was beautiful and you look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAgain, congratulations to you guys! Can't wait to see sweet k3 and K4.
Wow oh wow! This is truly amazing and wonderful and... How did you keep this a secret? Awesome! What kind of a kayak will you be getting next?
ReplyDeleteOh, what wonderful news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGoosebumps..teary eyes...congrats on a wonderful surprise!
ReplyDeleteLost track after you changed your address, and was excited that you were still online and blogging.
ReplyDeleteBut this? This is wonderful. So, so wonderful.
Wow.
I actually cried. Congratulations... so, so happy for y'all. And I must confess I totally thought twins as soon as I saw the belly shots (You look GORGEOUS, btw!!!!) with identifying weeks. Because the Tongginator has - count em - seven sets of twins in her social circle. And we knew four of the seven mommas when they were expecting. Such a blessing! Such wonderful, wonderful news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
ReplyDeleteJ, A, little A and I just watched this...me---through very happy tears---
We are so delighted for you both! So absolutely delighted!xox
Jill
(sorry had to do it with the MMblog, no anonymous to choose)
So excited for you my friend! You guys are going to make amazing parents. Your little ones are very lucky :)
ReplyDeleteK, I had no idea (then again, not many did I suppose! lol). I am sobbing with joy for you. I understand the secrecy, the hope, the doubt, the anxiety... I'm am just so thrilled for you... so thrilled... Love to you and your family of FOUR!
ReplyDeleteA huge congratulations to you guys!! WOW!! Many tears here and they're all happy! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteOkay. You are officially the BEST secret keeper in the world. THE BEST. Whenever anyone asks me who can keep a secret, I will say, "K1". They won't know who I am talking about but.....
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you! So incredibly happy for you both! You are, indeed, blessed. Doubly blessed. My head is still spinning over this. I think you are a turkey. A secret keeping turkey. LOL! WOO OHOOOOOO!!!!! YOu are going to make great parents! AAAAHHHH!!!! TWINS! WOnderful, beautiful, sweet, baby twins!
I'm thrilled. I am. Shocked. THRILLED!
whoo hoo! I am so happy for you. Sorry this is late in coming. I have no internet yet.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am thrilled for you! Surprised and thrilled! Couldn't happen to a nicer and more deserving couple.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Julie
Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThe 'other' K1
I'm late to the party, but I'm thrilled beyond words to see this post. The joys you face!
ReplyDeleteThe tears have not stopped!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing great news like this. Extremely happy for the both of you:o) Can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals!
ReplyDeleteJenn (Waiting-for-Pumpkin's sis-in-law)
I know you know that we are BEYOND thrilled for you guys. We feel even more joy that we were blessed with our own miracle at the very same time! Crazy road ahead, but we'll be on it together and I couldn't be happier. <3
ReplyDeleteOh sweet girl, you have crossed my mind more times than I can count. My heart pounds almost out of my chest with joy and excitement for you all. I knew the due date must be drawing near...and I knew twins, but a boy AND a girl!? That was news! Wow! You truly ARE blessed beyond belief! I obviously don't blog very often, but I will certainly be checking in on you from time to time - I DEFINITELY wanna see you holding those miracles in your arms. Crazy how things work out, isn't it? Smooch!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You look FABULOUS!:))))
XOXOXO
so I knew you were coming out........
ReplyDeletebut I didn't know you were making the biggest tear jerker movie ever.......
just beautiful!!!!
and welcome to the club baby.