Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Morning World!

20 comments:

  1. Goodmorning K3 and K4.
    You little cuties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, K3 and K4! We can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it get any cuter than that??? So precious.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet...........they look so alert and big!!
    you are blessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh...makes my heart sing and gives me a big goofy grin.

    Adorable!

    Bonjour mes beaux petits jumeaux!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh..they are sooo adorable!!! I'm so happy for you both!!! When do we get to find out K3 & K4's names????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Hello sweetnesses!

    You are both so incredibly beautiful!



    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello groovy babies. Aww. they are so cute.

    Tell us about their personalities. What are they like so far?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has to be the BEST double wave I have ever seen!!

    Good Morning K3 & K4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I hope one day to be able to meet them in person.

    Are you getting ANY sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning K3 and K4...wish your mommy and daddy a Happy Anniversary from me.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWWWWWW!! Hi there babies! I've been thinking about you all day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't get any better then this..
    THEY ARE DARLING..
    LOVE IT..
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good afternoon beautiful babies! I hope you had a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're so beautiful I had to remind myself to breathe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so alert and waving already! they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning, you little darlings! Glad you're here.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness....good morning to both of you too.
    Such yumminess, thanks for sharing and congratulations on the babies. I could just stare at them all day and I bet you both do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sweet!!! Nothing like babies to fill your life with joy.

    ReplyDelete