I wish I knew.. I would have stopped mine also about 19 years ago...Now he is in bootcamp..HUGS..They are sooooo SWEET...Have a great week..
So cute! I can't wait to meet them!
Gorgeous, cuddly, baby goodness...
Once you figure that one out, let me know.Beautiful babies you got there :-)
just chilling
If only we could...
I wish I knew!!The are adorable as ever!!Super cute outfits!!
ain't that the truth? every once in a while, max says or does something that just takes my breath away and i close my eyes and say to myself, "remember this moment, remember this moment."
Already???Let me know when you figure out how to stop time. k
I also wish that I knew. My little girl starts Pre-K tomorrow. I still feels like the day that we adopted her.Susan
Sigh...they are lovely! Nice outfits...Happy that they fit!!Keep smilin!
Two weeks already!Cute outfits.:-)
You might not believe this, but it actually just gets better and better. :-)
Don't try! It just keeps getting better!
You'll always yearn for the early days but the fun stuff ahead is great too. Enjoy every second of it.
Truly precious, there will be such great age milesones ahead!I loved around 2 to 3 months and then 6 months was amazing too!
It goes waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too fast. My solution is to take bazillions of photos. But if you find a way to suspend time, please let me know!
I wish I knew.. I would have stopped mine also about 19 years ago...
ReplyDeleteNow he is in bootcamp..
HUGS..
They are sooooo SWEET...
Have a great week..
So cute! I can't wait to meet them!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, cuddly, baby goodness...
ReplyDeleteOnce you figure that one out, let me know.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful babies you got there :-)
just chilling
ReplyDeleteIf only we could...
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew!!
ReplyDeleteThe are adorable as ever!!
Super cute outfits!!
ain't that the truth? every once in a while, max says or does something that just takes my breath away and i close my eyes and say to myself, "remember this moment, remember this moment."
ReplyDeleteAlready???
ReplyDeleteLet me know when you figure out how to stop time.
k
I also wish that I knew. My little girl starts Pre-K tomorrow. I still feels like the day that we adopted her.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Sigh...they are lovely! Nice outfits...Happy that they fit!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Two weeks already!
ReplyDeleteCute outfits.
:-)
You might not believe this, but it actually just gets better and better. :-)
ReplyDeleteDon't try! It just keeps getting better!
ReplyDeleteYou'll always yearn for the early days but the fun stuff ahead is great too. Enjoy every second of it.
ReplyDeleteTruly precious, there will be such great age milesones ahead!
ReplyDeleteI loved around 2 to 3 months and then 6 months was amazing too!
It goes waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too fast. My solution is to take bazillions of photos. But if you find a way to suspend time, please let me know!
ReplyDelete