Monday, August 24, 2009

Lucky 13

And it only took us until 3:00pm to realize it was today. 
 
It's amazing to think that we brought our babies home from the hospital almost 13 years to the day we were married.  

20 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!

    What a nice way to forget - distracted by your children! I still love saying that - children!!!

    August is a GREAT month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It will always be a doubly special day now!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary...
    Sooo HAPPY for you both..
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky 13 indeed!

    Happy anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Baker's Dozen!!!!

    It is totally understandable that you had other things on your mind. Specifically two of them.

    And I had no idea that we share the same anniversary date. Now I will always think of the two of you as we celebrate our years together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.

    I love the wedding picture. You look so in love and happy in it. Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!
    I sure you were preoccupied by the two wonders in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy anniversary you two!! i know this one is extra special :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 13! What an amazing anniversary gift you received this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - cool!! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I love it that it took almost all day to realize it's your anniversary. Life will never be the same! :)

    k

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's how I feel too. I keep forgetting how many parallels! Happy Belated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated anniversary! I know this one was a special one for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!!! Heh...3:00! Too funny!

    Love this pic of you. Young lovebirds...now lovebird that are also momma birdie and daddy birdie to two precious, gorgeous babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 13 has always been lucky in my family. Lucky for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary,, what a beautiful couple you guys are! 13 years flew by.

    ReplyDelete