TOOOO CUTE...They are perfect....Have a great week..Not gas.. pure love for Mommy..
I love that they are color coded and that they fit so well right next to each other. How are you feeling?
There is nothing more priceless than seeing a newborn gaze into their moma's eyes! Bless your hearts!
Gorgeous...I *SO* can't wait to meet them. Soon.
LOVIN' the pictures!! Keep 'em coming!!
Look at their little smiles! I love it! Thirty three days to go!
Sigh...chunkilicious beauty!Keep smilin!
Seriously???!!! Is there anything more perfect than these pictures???!!! What HUGE blessings these precious babes are!!!!!
so beautiful :)
The smiles are priceless.
Love that last picture! I cannot begin to tell you how often I wished that image (the one of you holding babies - YOUR babies) for you.Enjoy those beautiful little bundles.
Beautiful babies, beautiful mommy
Awww...these are so sweet! Look at those two! The little smile is to die for!
I love them and I kinda want to bite them (in a completely loving and 'auntie' kind of way, you understand)So squishy!!!!
mmmmm baby delciousness.
Beyond beautiful!!! Too cute for words. sigh.......
TOOOO CUTE...
ReplyDeleteThey are perfect....
Have a great week..
Not gas.. pure love for Mommy..
I love that they are color coded and that they fit so well right next to each other.
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling?
There is nothing more priceless than seeing a newborn gaze into their moma's eyes! Bless your hearts!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous...I *SO* can't wait to meet them. Soon.
ReplyDeleteLOVIN' the pictures!! Keep 'em coming!!
ReplyDeleteLook at their little smiles! I love it! Thirty three days to go!
ReplyDeleteSigh...chunkilicious beauty!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Seriously???!!! Is there anything more perfect than these pictures???!!! What HUGE blessings these precious babes are!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThe smiles are priceless.
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture! I cannot begin to tell you how often I wished that image (the one of you holding babies - YOUR babies) for you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy those beautiful little bundles.
Beautiful babies, beautiful mommy
ReplyDeleteAwww...these are so sweet! Look at those two! The little smile is to die for!
ReplyDeleteI love them and I kinda want to bite them (in a completely loving and 'auntie' kind of way, you understand)
ReplyDeleteSo squishy!!!!
mmmmm baby delciousness.
ReplyDeleteBeyond beautiful!!! Too cute for words. sigh.......
ReplyDelete