Many of our friends have asked us whether we ever knew we could love someone as much as we love our babies. I have often heard couples say that they never realized the depth of love until they had children.
I knew.
I always knew that kind of love existed.
It's why we ached for this for so long.
The years have taken their toll on us, but there is healing happening. I can feel it.

Oh, K, that is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou've got me crying. I think they are happy tears.
So beautiful. So true.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog recently (I believe the day the twins were born!) and I have to say, I'm lovin' it! The love you have for your babies jumps right off the screen!
My heart is happy to know that your heart is recovering. Seeing those twin loves and knowing that you have a family after so many hard years, leaves us overjoyed and with big grins on our faces.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Simply beautiful.
ReplyDeletethis brought the tears... the good kind. reveling in your joy.
ReplyDeleteThis post made me cry. Probably because I too know that kind of love. And when you wonder how you could possibly love them more than you do at this particular moment . . . it happens - you wake up the next day and you do love them more. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys.
k
I am just so incredibly happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteYour overflowing hearts filled with love is so evident. I am so happy for you. Yes, healing does come but I know that you treasure them even more knowing full well the long road you took to them.
ReplyDeleteKeep the pictures coming. They bring a smile to so many.
Healing is good. Those babies are the best medicine. It thrills me that your hearts are filled with the love you have desired for so long.
ReplyDeleteIt's true you cannot believe the depth of love you feel after you have given birth..
ReplyDeleteI remember just feeling so overwhelmed by it.
They absolutely do not erase the pain and loss we have felt, but they sure make it easier to move past it.
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for y'all. They are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are starting to heal. Having a child changes everything.
ReplyDeleteSOOOO BEAUTIFUL..
ReplyDeleteThe love is unexplainable..
Have a great weekend..
So true, so deep, so pure. So....amazing. Sigh. Makes me happy.
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCannot say what my heart is feeling to know that your precious bundles of love whose hearts beat with yours are helping your same hearts to heal!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you're healing.
ReplyDeleteAnd wait til they hug you and tell you they love you too...