Saturday, August 1, 2009

And Now It's August

I can't believe that we are actually in the month of August as of today.  July seemed to fly by, as it does every summer.  As I look out the window this morning, I am excited to see that we have a full day of sunshine spread out before us.  For those of you who don't live in or near Toronto, we have not seen sunshine for a full day in weeks.  July was a very chilly, wet month and I love that we are starting August with a gorgeous full sun.

August.

Let's breathe that in, shall we?  This month promises so much for so many of our friends:

  • My sweet friend Catherine will see the face of her daughter for the very first time
  • My friends Enviroman and Red Sand will touch Canadian soil with their twin boys
  • My friends Dolores, Michelle, and Tanya will celebrate their birthdays
  • Tanya and Craig will celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary
  • K2 and I will celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary
See?  TONS to celebrate this month and I'm ready to don my party hat for each and every one!   Happy August, my friends!  And what a month it will be!

11 comments:

  1. LOTS to celebrate this month! And tomorrow is a day NOT to celebrate at our house. Or so we've been instructed. Because the husband? He turns the big four-oh. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to write a noisemaker sound with letters.

    So I will say

    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Have fun celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay August! We have a busy month ahead as well! And I am so excited for Catherine I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many reasons to celebrate! Woo hoo August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lots of party stuff happening...go enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOTS to celebrate indeed. It is going to be a great month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many wonderful celebrations!! Thanks for including mine! Cannot wait to CALL you with all the fun details of Hannah's referral!! So happy to welcome August with all the wonderful things it will hold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never been happier to see July finish! Gonna be a great one!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. August is a great month - full of summertime promises!
    Enjoy all your celebrations - especially when we hear news from Catherine!!!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months

    ReplyDelete
  10. August is going to be a great month - and not just because I am having a birthday!!!!

    Looking forward to much this month!!

    ReplyDelete