On Saturday, K2 and I (along with G-Man and G-Man's dad) threw every last piece of beach gear into the car and headed Eastward to our favorite beach along Lake Ontario. The weather was perfectly warm and the sand was so hot that our feet burned if we stood in one place for more than a few seconds. We spent the better part of the day playing Frisbee, building sand castles, and soaking up some much needed vitamin D. It was really great and we had a lovely time together. Here are some pictures we took during our day.
G-Man digging in the sand.
Daddy and G-Man
K2 blowing up the beach ball.
The lovely view from my lounge chair.
And the Blueberry Bear waiting for us when we came home.




Looks like a great way to spend the day!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the first picture of Bear!!
Looks like a great way to spend the day!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the first picture of Bear!!
Hi. I just stumbled across your blog and was wondering where along lake ontario your favorite beach is. I've lived along lake ontario all of my life so I'm curious to know these type of things. I have gone to Fair Haven beach before, is this where you go?
ReplyDeleteLooks LOVELY! Ahhhhh...beach days!
ReplyDeleteLooks grand. I want to go to the beach now.
ReplyDeleteHey I know that beach!!! We were there too and believe it or not I was looking for you. I saw a kayak and wondered if it was you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time with GMan.
What a great weekend...and what a BEAUTIFUL Bear!
ReplyDeleteDivine way to spend the day!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
P.S. Bear looks SO fuzzy and cuddly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to spend the day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day and perfect weekend! Glad you had such fun at the beach with your G-Man!
ReplyDeleteLove the view from your chair, my kind of day for sure. Your cat is beautiful. Looks so peaceful!
ReplyDeleteSweet Gato!
ReplyDelete