Before we could get to the decorating of the carcakes, we had to have an "after nap cuddle".

Once the cuddling was done, we started choosing colors for the icing.

Our final color scheme (the grey colored icing is from mixing ALL the colors...we HAD to do it!).

G-Man made the blue car for himself and the green one for his dad.

All of our car cakes (and a few regular ones). Can you tell which car cakes I iced? Yeah, I ice like a four year old...so??

Once the car cakes were finished, we headed out to the water park across the street!

A tuckered one after a day of too much fun (and sugar). Sigh...I love this boy!

You are such a cool Auntie!
ReplyDeleteLove the carcakes...where did you get the mold?
ReplyDeleteNext time I come to visit can we have snuggles, carcakes and waterpark fun?
Keep smilin!
By the sounds of it, I have a feeling you're just as tired and will sleep so well tonight. Love the carcakes - so very cool. You are a very fun Auntie!
ReplyDeletek
What a GREAT day!!
ReplyDeleteG-Man is a lucky little boy!
What a fun post! Love the cakes. I ice like a four year old too. Without licking my hands constantly.
ReplyDeletePS- Don't eat sugar cookies at our house. If we have a cold. ;-)
Hey...they really are Cars Cakes! Here all this time I just thought it was G-Mans cute way of sayig cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea friend! Did you find this online or create it in that amazing head of yours? GREAT job!!
The car cakes rock, they look so yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you and G-man are having such a wonderful time together.
Nephews absolutely rock! Glad you guys had a good day with him.
ReplyDeleteCarcakes! how cool! my nephew would love those!!! You are such an awesome aunt!
ReplyDelete