Thursday, July 10, 2008

Barbados, Bay-bee!



Tomorrow, we are leaving for our much anticipated trip to Barbados. Who goes to Barbados in the summer, you ask? People who have been invited by others who live there! Good times await us and the most exciting part of it all is that I will be spending 8 whole days with my Best Friend. We have never, in our 21 year relationship, spent this amount of time together and we are so looking forward to it. Oh yeah, our husbands are coming along as well...hee!

I won't have Internet access while there (I don't think) so we'll see you all on the flip side!

By the way, in case anyone thinks they can come over here and steal my Blueberry Bear, be warned...we have house sitters. Sorry to disappoint. Thanks, mom and dad (and G-Man's dad) for loving our Bear while we are gone. The fridge is stocked...with condiments...have at it (you really didn't think that we'd actually have food, did ya?).

16 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Bay-bee! Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear K1&K2
    I hope that you and your friends have a great time in the Barbados. You can rest assure that your Bear will be well looked after. Just one question. What do you mix with condiments? Is it Condiments on ice with coke, water, ginger..... ? Leave me a note please!
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE FUN! It sounds wonderful! We want pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time. That picture beckons me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a GREAT time!! How wonderful that you have a whole week with your best friend! Enjoy, enjoy, ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy EVERY minute of it. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're going to love it! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy, relax and have a wonderful vacation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah!! Your time has come! I was just thinking about you the other day and thought it must be coming up soon! Well, by the time you read this you will be back...tanned, relaxed, and with a lot of pictures to post, right! :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally jealous! I would love to be somewhere tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful vacation my sweet. You deserve it!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete