Sunday, April 27, 2008

Three Words


Krista, I tried to download the episode, but it is only available to US residents. I am sad.

11 comments:

  1. I think you can watch the episode on CTV.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watch Grey's **GASP**...can we still be friends???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That's not fair.

    But oh yes yes yes
    ....about that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen the show. (Put your gun down!)... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know what show that is.
    I'm getting old......how sad is it that I was longing gazing at his.................ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been missing all my shows cuz my sister doesn't have cable :(. Can't wait til we move into our house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubba hubba...loving that picture of McSteamy!

    Can't you catch it on a re-run? They run those around here all the time...on Friday nites?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've moved! Check us out at our new home:

    http://aroundtheworldand2kids.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what show that is either. I guess being in the US If I find out what it is, I can watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clearly I am missing something by not watching TV ;0)

    ReplyDelete