Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April

11 comments:

  1. Bwahaha! Me on most days.

    Always here to talk you off the ledge.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny is that? Have you seen the food court musical one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I love Peter Gabriel.

    You can move to Colorado anytime! Now would be good. Bring your hot little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, love the fireman! ;) We must all need a little laugh today, Steph posted a U Tube improv on her site today as well. :)

    Hang in there, we will all get off this ledge someday! Hopefully soon!

    and yes...aren't you proud of me, I posted to my blog today! I should be sick more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute.

    We'll always be here to catch you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. Best part? That damn fireman's kid helmet. I want one. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Kris, love the fireman's hat and glasses, LOL.
    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tee hee. How much fun is that. You can just the people wondering, "is this guy for real?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I don't think I've ever commented here - because I don't think I've ever been here to your blog! Found you over at Doris' blog and happened to watch this... which is totally hysterical! Thanks for sharing it, now I have to go to their site and watch others...lol.

    ReplyDelete